Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tell your story to be Song


I was the person who is not hypocritical to life, whatever will I tell you, and pour while sad, angry and happy, I always pour it in a song lyric that kujadikan to excite emotion lyric-lyric which can be heard every time.

The stories that I make in the song, everyone is a true story where a lot of feedback that I got from friends, friends and community around ...
Perhaps the critical

song, but every person belongs to each of us, how we can digest and interpret what I wrote in the song I was. This is art and art sometimes it is crazy, but the madness of art I do, not simply to drag the relevant Personal and feel taxable sarcastically to-lyric lyric that I wrote, maybe this song can you menggunggah song for a bit to clean up the error - errors that may inadvertently, and perhaps we make when listening to this song your heart could laugh and can better digest the contents of the lyric-lyric.
Here

I did not make themselves known or famous, because I never felt pressured to make the song even though music is the music I used others and this is the form of honesty I am.

I will not stop working until here, because my soul and the Art nafasku although I could only chant through the song I just hope you can accept and interpret the song.

Tell your story with honesty and maybe if the parties we feel fit and suitable for making a song. Let us share our story to the world.

From We will not reverse happened even a little, and we will try to improvise and menembangkan all honesty though the music other people ...

Contact We are in:

Able directly to Mahesa : os_mahesa@rocketmail.com atau 081936415000

or with Admin, yein59@gmail.com , yein59@yahoo.com , yana.yein8@gmail.com

Facebook Mahesa os_mahesa@rocketmail.com dan admin yein59@yahoo.com


There purpose of what I wrote just want to entertain the World according to the story of you ...

Good Trying !!!



0 comments:

CopyRights Narayana Yein dengan coding template dari kendhin's blog, Narayana yein 2009. Hosting by 000webhost and domain from www.co.cc