Monday, December 14, 2009

Link Exchange


In the TIPS SEO explained that the link Exhcange or Tukeran Link is one way of increasing traffic rank of our blog or website.


Although my blog is (Bali in my eyes) is not how famous, but I will try to take you to bertukeran link to this blog.


If interested, simply copy and paste the script below, then tell the Shoutbox or I can contact via facebook no. HP etc, hehehe


This scriptnya to the place in Blogroll :





and this for banner, 190 x 136px :






The result will look like this


Previously thanks if you are willing to exchange links on this blog, confirmation link soon I will do as soon as possible



0 comments:

CopyRights Narayana Yein dengan coding template dari kendhin's blog, Narayana yein 2009. Hosting by 000webhost and domain from www.co.cc