Sunday, November 22, 2009

Learning CSS ?!?

Lerning CSS ?!?



Before, we have learning about Mendesign Web Sederhana + CSS, I forgot, I must explain about CSS ...


Lets we study CSS to more !!!


Really, I also don't know more about CSS, Cascading Style Sheet, that's the long text of CSS... if I look from my experience to use CSS...


Can I explain like this :




  1. With CSS, we can setting more easily for division which we want... with setting the attribute from file CSS, and then we can call [ id ] and [ class ] to file html or php or others.

  2. We can change all of type or element from basic HTML tag, like : h1 (heading), ul, ol and li (ordered and unordered list), p (paragraph) and other attribute.

  3. To merge element with setting which same with other element, example : h1, h2, h3 {font-family:arial, and You can learn more and more with download this file here and the password here


0 comments:

CopyRights Narayana Yein dengan coding template dari kendhin's blog, Narayana yein 2009. Hosting by 000webhost and domain from www.co.cc